Andrew Bibby on MVP Mondays
I am a Microsoft certified Dynamics 365 / CRM specialist and Microsoft Business Solutions MVP for CRM. I'm experienced in delivering solutions across all stages of the project lifecycle; from pre-sales through to design, customization, implementation and training.
My main focus is on the implementation of Dynamics CRM solutions. I specialise in interpreting complex requirements into functional and technical specifications that underpin the design of successful business solutions. I have extensive experience in delivering CRM solutions in complex business environments and optimising existing systems to meet changing business needs.
I am currently operating as an independent contractor (through CRM Plus Ltd), completing assignments for high profile organisations including Willis Group, Catlin, South West Water, The Pensions Regulator and The Money Advice Service.
- CRM system design and architecture
- Formulating implementation strategy
- Functional / technical documentation
- Requirements analysis
- Mentoring delivery teams
- Controlling scope change
- End-user and CRM administrator training
- Pre-sales consultancy and completing tender responses
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM – all versions from 2007 onwards, including Dynamics 365
- SQL Server administration, T-SQL
- Office 365 administration
- Windows Server infrastructure and SharePoint knowledge
- Waterfall, Agile Scrum and Microsoft Sure Step project methodology experience
You can find Andrew online at: