Dynamics Pay it Forward – Elaiza Benitez
Full Show Notes: https://nz365guy.com/22
In This Episode
- From starting at the bottom
- Steps to progress in Dynamics career
- Share yourself with the community
- The negative and positives of a Dynamics career
- Public speaking
- Take and giving feedback
- Pay it forward
She is a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual and has nine years’ experience in sales analysis, business analysis and CRM consulting roles. She has great communication skills and enjoys the process of understanding and solving problems to support business process improvement.
She adapts to project and support-based work. She thrives as an intermediary between business owners and the developers in projects, whilst helping a business owner with their support requirements. Overall, she is a very much a people person and like working in teams.
To top this off she is the currently the only female MVP in Australia or New Zealand that specialize in Dynamics 365.
She's worked with Dynamics CRM versions 4.0 through to 9.0.
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind – Yuval Noah Harari https://amzn.to/2tbf2Yf
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com
- ERD for D365 – https://benitezhere.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/awaken-erd-force-in-you.html
- Blog – https://benitezhere.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/diving-into-product-structure-of.html
- Sophie Khun-Hammond https://www.linkedin.com/in/sophie-khun-hammond-0b600614
- Brent Wimmers https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent-wimmers-aa9690a5
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. Ft: J Lang, Morusque