GDPR and Dynamics 365
Full Show Notes: https://nz365guy.com/15
In This Episode
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Layperson's view of GDPR
- What is GDPR?
- Who is affected by the new regulation?
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partners and GDPR
- Microsoft and GDPR
- Dynamics 365 consultants and the effect GDPR will have on their roles
- GDPR and Geography for all those outside the EU
- GDPR and the current Dynamics platform
- Marketing, Sales and Service – how will GDPR affect these
- Dynamics 365 Audit with Read Access and GDPR
- Dynamics 365 Security and GDPR
Mohamed is an MVP who focuses on Architecting, Leading and Delivering Dynamics 365 Technology-enabled Business Solutions and Digital Transformation programmes.
He has been focusing on Microsoft Dynamics CRM for more than 12 years. He has led and delivered Dynamics programmes across various Industries and Sectors leading both onshore and offshore teams.
Mohamed is also a regular speaker on Dynamics CRM, GDPR, Cloud & Digital Transformation and Customer Technology Strategy. He started and built from the ground up, the Dynamics CRM Practice for a Big 4 Management Consultancy in London. He managed to grow it to a successful multimillion pound practice with more than 40 consultants and developers delivering a number of successful high profile programmes.
- TinTin http://amzn.to/2FgRMOf
- TechLabs http://techlabs.london
- Microsoft Trust Centre https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/TrustCenter/Privacy/gdpr/default.aspx
- EUGDPR https://www.eugdpr.org
- Trello https://trello.com
- Microsoft ToDo https://todo.microsoft.com/en-gb
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com
- Wunderlist https://www.wunderlist.com/
- 365Saturdays http://365saturday.com
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. Ft: J Lang, Morusque