Dynamics 365 Training
Full Show Notes can be seen here: https://nz365guy.com/20
In This Episode
- How to develop teaching skills
- Methods of delivery
- Online training (live virtual)
- Self-study (eLearning)
- Are students created equal?
- Engage students that don’t want to be on the training
- Class facilitation when there is a wide difference in skill levels
- Best preparation before attending a Dynamics class
- The importance of Microsoft certification
- Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC)
- Preparing for exams
- Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer for Dynamics 365 (MCT)
- Dynamics 365 training as part of an implementation project
- Creating custom training content for a tailored implementation
Lindsay is an independent CRM consultant with 10 years' experience on all stages of Dynamics CRM, from implementation to XRM development, support and end-user training.
Lindsay earned her first Dynamics CRM certification in 2007 and never looked back. She has worked with the best Microsoft Dynamics Partners in 6 countries and every Canadian province, contributing to 27 projects and – since becoming a Microsoft Certified Trainer in 2012 – training 250 people and counting. Lindsay loves sharing both the core functions and new features of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and is currently obsessed with the Field Service app.
She is experienced in leading and working with teams of very cool people to achieve very cool things.
She has a laptop and will travel.
- Blog https://www.geekgirlcrm.ca
- DynamicsU https://dynamicsu.com
- 365 Talent Portal – DLP access for non-partners https://www.365talentportal.com/consultant/access-to-dlp-members-only
- Become an MCT https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/mct-certification.aspx
- Microsoft Teams https://products.office.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/group-chat-software
- EDX https://www.edx.org/school/microsoft
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Roadmap https://roadmap.dynamics.com
- User Adoption with Gretchen https://www.nz365guy.com/dynamics-365-adoption-gretchen-opferkew
- Office Lens
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. Ft: J Lang, Morusque