FREE 90 days Microsoft Business Applications Mentorship with Mark Smith (nz365guy)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Career Mentoring
Hi, my name is Mark Smith. I have been working with Microsoft Business Applications since 2003. My mission is to help people reach their full potential. The area I specialise in is Microsoft Business Applications. In my career, I have employed over a 100 people as consultants and led teams that have won global awards and implemented 10’s of millions of dollars of Microsoft Dynamics projects. I want to hand on my learning to others, specifically those starting out or wanting to establish a career in Microsoft Business Applications.
- You must have less than six months experience in Microsoft Business Applications such as Dynamics 365, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow
- You must be a motivated student with an aspiration to become a craftsperson e.g. a person who practices or is highly skilled in a craft
- You need to attend video conference calls fortnightly
- You need to have a clear “WHY” you want to be mentored
- You need to have read the following book before applying to be mentored: Getting Naked: A Business Fable About Shedding The Three Fears That Sabotage Client Loyalty by Patrick M. Lencioni
What’s in it for You
- Personal Brand advice
- Career guidance
- Training and learning tactics
- Career pathways
- One on one mentoring with me
What you Give
- Play it Forward
- User Group participation
- Community Contribution
If you have any questions about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Career Mentoring, please ask in the comments section below.
If you are interested in getting Microsoft Dynamics 365 Career Mentoring please complete this form.