Partnering with Microsoft
In This Episode
- How can a partner create a great relationship with Microsoft?
- Who should a partner connect within Microsoft
- What frequency rhythms work
- Dynamics partner of the future
- How does a partner need to evolve?
- What new skills are needed
- What’s limiting Dynamics partners
- Partner mistakes
- Dynamics landscape and opportunities
- Difference between successful partners and not so much
- Advise to partners getting considering building a Dynamics practice
Ben helps customers, Microsoft team members and partners with Field Service. While his current role is focused on helping enable, he has deployed CRM, managed teams of consultants and internal teams in deploying CRM as well as helped his customers maximize their investment in technology, people and processes.
- The Fiefdom Syndrome: The Turf Battles That Undermine Careers and Companies – And How to Overcome Them – by Robert Herbold http://amzn.to/2xZADXb
- QBQ! The Question Behind the Question: Practicing Personal Accountability at Work and in Life – by John G. Miller http://amzn.to/2xZRwkS
- Crucial Conversations Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition – by Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan & Al Switzler http://amzn.to/2yZAP7t
- Let's Get Real or Let's Not Play: Transforming the Buyer/Seller Relationship – Mahan Khalsa & Randy Illig http://amzn.to/2fSo3mF
- Crucial Conversations Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High (Training) https://www.vitalsmarts.com/crucial-conversations-training/
- Microsoft Pix https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/product/microsoftpix/
- Linkedin – https://mobile.linkedin.com/
- Blind – Anonymous Work Talk – https://us.teamblind.com/
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. Ft: J Lang, Morusque