The Dynamics 365 Customer
Chuck Ingram has been at Tribridge for 4 years where he currently serves the CRM practice at as Senior Director. The practice has seen nearly 4x growth during those 4 years while increasing quality and customer satisfaction.
He started working with Microsoft CRM in its very earliest days while working at Microsoft where he worked for 9 years. He had a chance to work with many of the strategic projects as the new product developed into a true enterprise ready CRM solution. Chuck also worked as Practice Director at Tectura and at HP where as a part of DXC.Technology.
Chuck is hyper focused on digital disruption and the accompanying customer shifts. He works with his team on developing business models and practices that deliver customer experiences and outcomes – – not just projects.
- Disrupting Digital Business: Create an Authentic Experience in the Peer-to-Peer Economy – Ray Wang http://amzn.to/2vA9eGS
- Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant – W. Chan Kim http://amzn.to/2geUBXO
- The Membership Economy: Find Your Super Users, Master the Forever Transaction, and Build Recurring Revenue – Robbie Kellman Baxter http://amzn.to/2wzW6pQ
- Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers – Tim Ferris http://amzn.to/2wfwOus
- Tribridge http://www.tribridge.com
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. Ft: J Lang, Morusque